viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

My own job purpose statement

Purpose statement

I am able to speak several languages and I want to teach them to children. At first, I want to teach them the three main world languages as English, Spanish and French, but actually mandarin Chinese is becoming among the main languages spoken. I want to continue developing the skill and requirements needed to identify the way to teach too. Educational techniques change every day, and I want to be immersed in them. For this reason, I want to be updated with all new european educational approaches on line, becuase there are many new proposals. Then, I will be able to check my pedagogical quality as a teacher under modern standards. The total knowledge of  the subject and my ability in organizational skills in educative plans allows me to be self-sufficient. I want to give the total support to the rest of the teacher´s group because they are under the same updated pedagogical conditions. Due to my high level of experience, knowledge, excellent, and convenient application teaching techniques,  I will work hard for the institution growing. I want to travel by several countries in order to share laguages, educational techniques, learning strategies and updated pedagogical information. Each country  has  its own educational philosopy  and I need to learn of them. and  want to  bring there the best knowledges of my country.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario